"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Underthings

The most comfortable girdle is the two-way stretch, which allows body movement and which is made at least party of lastex. Its loose weave permits evaporation of perspiration. Any girdle that pulls you in unnaturally, into some semblance of the currently fashionable figure, is likely to make you so uncomfortable and irritable that any striking effect your new clothes can make is nullified by your tense expression. If you are conscious of your girdle, it's the wrong one for you. The most you should ask of a girdle, anyhow, is that it hold in your stomach somewhat, give a smooth line to your hips, and support your stockings. If it does more than that it is merely displacing fat - pushing it from one spot, say your abdomen, to another, to your thighs or your diaphragm. And don't think the new bulges don't show.

PS - Lastex - an elastic yarn consisting of a core of latex thread wound with threads of cotton, rayon, nylon, or silk and used to give a one-way or two-way stretch to fabrics and garments —formerly a U.S. registered trademark

PPS - you may know that I LOVE my girdles, the ones I own are comfy, looks great and do exactly what I want them to. Here is my review of my favorite girdle from RAGO

No comments:

Post a Comment