"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanks for being a friend

Some of you may remember a little over 2 years ago when my car got repossessed. It SUCKED to put it mildly. It was one of the scariest moments in my life. I wasn't sure what to do, how or if I could get my car back, but thanks to a little help from my friends (and a few strangers) I was able to raise the money I needed to get it back.

So here we are, a little over 2 years later and my car is going to be completely paid off before Christmas time. I've worked so hard towards this goal, I can't quite believe how close I am. I will be so glad to be done with Wells Fargo Dealer Services and their bullshit. This I can promise you, I will never willingly do business with Wells Fargo as long as I live.

So yeah, thanks be to all of you who gave me a hand and helped me when I needed it the most. Thanks to those of you who gave me your support when you knew I was struggling.

Thanks for being a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment