"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Saturday, August 23, 2014

pretty dresses, pretty makeup, beautiful ladies

Sometimes both in one picture! Lots of photos, mostly from Getty photos of various celebs at various events. Instead of posting a million sepaerate photos on FB, I'd rather blog them because. Just because.
so, so pretty! The colors of the dress and her makeup are just glorious

I don't know who she is but damn she has some GORGEOUS skin and that smile! Also that dress is really cool, I want one now.

That Orphan Black girl is just cute as a button.

that color is stunning with that skin tone and hair color. Love the bold lip with this too.

GAWDDAMN

"She always looks like she is on the verge of flaying you open with her eyeballs and devouring your entrails, which is a quality I admire in a woman." 
Think that might be the best description of Eva Green ever. I think the quote from Jezebel.com but I'm not 100% sure. 

I think ethereal is the word I am looking for. And I love the edgy haircut with the hyper feminine dress.

princess dress! 

I usually am not a huge fan of asymmetrical dresses but this one is really pretty. 

Lavender is definitely her color 

Cavalli, of course. It's all in the details with his designs. 

love the pattern on the skirt, not a huge fan of the top though 

Love this look! Which if you know me at all you would say "Duh of course you do" I also really like Laura Prepon as a brunette.

there is a kind of Dynasty feel to the dress to me but I love it. It's simply stunning

No comments:

Post a Comment