"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

time to decide

The way I see it, I have two options in front of me right now.

1. Make peace with my weight, realize that if I don't change anything I will stay about this weight and it will directly affect the clothes in my closet as well as the clothes I want to buy. Realize that even though I'm healthy at this weight, that if I gain more weight it could affect my health and I could of course always end up back where I was. Because it would be so very easy to just let shit slide. To just eat fast food, eat too much food, sit on my ass and watch TV, go to bed early, get up late, feel tired, have my knees hurt... I could very easily go back to looking like this
2004

Or...

2. I could make an effort. I could stop making excuses like "I'm too tired" or "I don't feel well so I will just do better tomorrow" I've already been improving my diet, eating at home more, cooking instead of eating out, I can make better choices when I do go out to eat, I can man up and start walking again. I can find my motivation again. I can focus. I can look like this again
2009

One is the decidedly easier route. The other one will take some effort.

Guess which one I've picked?

Time to put my money where my mouth is and make this shit happen.

NAOW.

As of today I weigh 225 lbs. Done with that. As a measure of accountability and for tracking purposes I am going to post updates, here publicly. Follow along, or don't, either way I'm going to do it. Because I got shit to do and miles to go before I sleep.

Going for a walk, BRB.

No comments:

Post a Comment