"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Goal!

I want to fit back into this dress.



That means I need to lose at least 30 pounds. I weigh 215 right now. I can totally do this. I've lost far more than that before. I even know what I need to do to lose the weight. I've already lost about 10 pounds since we went to the doctor 3 weeks ago.

I will do it. I will do it by DragonCon. If I really work at it, I might even do it by my trip to LA with my BFF that way I can borrow more of her awesome clothes *laugh*

I always get what I want.

3 comments:

  1. Rock on! You can definitely do it. (That's an awesome dress, by the way.) Good luck, and I'm sure you'll reach that goal quite soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard? Emerald green is ALL the rage this season! Think of the cool makeup you can do to go with it....

    I've gained and lost the same five pounds since January myself. Time to knuckle down, buckle down, do it, Do It, DO IT (points if you know the song reference). *giggle*

    ReplyDelete