"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, March 4, 2013

DRESSES!

I am getting a new dress but I have to decide which one. It'll be awhile before I get it but I am having a hell of a time deciding so I thought I'd let you, my adoring public help me decide. *laugh* In all seriousness though I want all of these dresses but for right now at least there can only be one. Decisions, decisions. Saving my pennies now!

The Monica dress in Red

The Monica in Black 
Everybody Loves Cleavage shirt in all black and Perfect Skirt in Red as pictured or in the Ruby Brocade 


The Erin Dress in Red 



or in Plum 
The Jessica Wiggle dress in Red 

3 comments:

  1. I love the Monica dress in black but would go for the top & skirt combo since it's two pieces and can always be mixed/matched with other things (and can also worn more casually so you get more use). I really like the brocade pattern for the skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote goes for the "Monica" in red with the plum "Erin" dress as my second favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, hands down. Followed by the shirt/skirt combo, for reasons WitchHazel already stated.

    ReplyDelete