"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Damn that would be glorious

At the grocery store tonight there were two ladies shopping together with two carts totally full of food and beverages. They were still checking out when we left and the bill was already up to $500.00 bucks and they still had a half a cart full of stuff to ring up. No coupons, no worries just buying all the food they presumably wanted or needed.

I still dream of the day when I can go to the grocery store and not have to keep a running tally of ow much I'm spending and having to put stuff back when I go over my limited budget. The ability to go "I want to make X tonight" and then go to the store and get the fixings without ever once having to sacrifice something else to do so.

This seems like the height of success, of comfort, of financial stability. I'll get there. I get closer everyday. 

Patience young Padawan... 

No comments:

Post a Comment