"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Don't like, no sir, not one bit.

This morning has been full of jackassery and things designed to put me in a shit mood. I refuse to do it though.

In no particular order:

fridge door wasn't closed all the way, the seal is tricky and you have to actually push it all the way closed or it won't seal properly
my lunch was mysteriously on the counter even though I put it away last night
the front door wasn't closed all the way
People were driving 20 miles an hour down Havana
the red arrow at Hampden and Yosemite wouldn't trigger and it took 3 cycles for me to get in a different lane to go a different way
took me an hour to get to work today.
AN HOUR

*deep breath*

Ok, better now. Gonna drink some coffee, get some work done and later go to my company Xmas party and it will be all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment