"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, November 26, 2012

Giving thanks and stuff

I have a lot to be thankful for and I sometimes forget that. It is so easy to get caught up in the daily grind and in the minor annoyances and petty grievances that you lose sight of the things in your life that are good and even wonderful.

I had a fantastic 4 day weekend filled with sleeping in, drinks, clubbing with friends, dinner with my family including my friend who just moved to CO, seeing Mr. S's family, laying in bed watching TV with Mr. S, hanging out with a friend who has precious little free time, seeing friends from out of town, having noms delivered to me so I don't even have to put clothes on and just being able to relax and not feeling like I am spread too thin...

I had probably the best Thanksgiving weekend evar and so thank you. Thanks to everyone I shared it with, you are awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment