"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Why I might end up in jail this Labor Day weekend

So this year Mr. S and I are making the pilgrimage to Hotlanta for Labor Day weekend to attend Dragon*Con. If you've never heard of Dragon*Con, well it's one of the largest multi-media conventions focusing on sci-fi and fantasy. It's sorta like Comic Con but more for the fans than the industry.
And it's WONDERFUL. Lots of costumes, partying, making new friends, partying, swag, partying, neat stuff to buy and look at and did I mention partying? This year should be particularly fun as the our little Dysfunctional Family Dinner Theatre group is going in its entirety and for several of them this is their first time. I am by no means an expert on D*Con as this is only my second time but I'm very excited to get to share this with my friends.

Oh wait, I was supposed to be telling you why I might end up in jail that weekend right? Well among the list of guests this year are:

Sean Maher from Firefly
Jamie Bamber from BSG

James Callis from BSG
Joe Manganiello from True Blood 
James Marsters from Buffy

Ian Somerhalder from Lost and the Vampire Diaries 

John Barrowman from Torchwood

Paul Wesley from Vampire Diaries

and last but most definitely not least
the Captain himself Sir Patrick Stewart




Now accepting donations for bail money, I think I am going to need it.

I'll be in my bunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment