"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A couple of don't likes followed by a like

I don't like it when people say that I won't ever know what real love is because I refuse to breed.
I don't like it when people tell me "oh you will change your mind" when I say I don't want kids.
I don't like it when people tell me that the way we live our lives mean that Mr. S and I don't actually love each other. 
I don't like it when people pass out broad judgments without explaining why they feel that way
I don't like it when people continually prove how inconsiderate and thoughtless they are.
I don't like it when people don't have any accountability for their actions.
I don't like it when people argue or pick fights with you when you aren't the one they are mad at.
I don't like it when girls wear corsets with jeans.

I guess that's enough of the hate parade for now.

I do like people.
Mostly.
Well sometimes.
Maybe.
A little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment