"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Sunday, March 18, 2012

blah

I haven't felt like writing lately. Or rather I have started writing several things and have quickly lost interest in them. I haven't felt like reading much lately either. Or working on cross stitch. Or doing any of the things that I normally enjoy doing at home.

Strangely enough though, I'm not depressed. I'm actually pretty damned happy. I mean come on, new job that I love already, nice place to live, car that works, food to eat, man to love and who loves me. Everything in my life is pretty fucking awesome and yet there is this sense of apathy when it comes to doing certain activities. Maybe I'm bored with things, maybe I'm just feeling a little worn down. Whatever the case may be, I'm sure I'll be back to my version of normal soon.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment