"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, January 16, 2012

Wrong


 Something feels wrong and I don’t know what it is. I just have this weird, vague feeling of unease. It is annoying, this feeling. I've been unsettled since Saturday and even though I had a great time with friends new and old, I can’t seem to shake this feeling. I've felt distant, unconnected, just wrong. Like there is something wrong, maybe I did something or said something wrong, maybe something is going on with someone I know. I just don't know what this feeling is. 

I’m sure everything is fine. I’m sure this is just something in the air. I’m sure there isn't anything actually wrong.


right? 

1 comment:

  1. You know, it may just be post-holiday blah. Even though you didn't really feel like you participated in the holidays, there's still a weird sense of empty disconnectedness every year in January - in my experience anyway. I suspect that's all it is.

    ReplyDelete