"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, January 30, 2012

That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore

I realize that I fucked up my car by not taking care of it, I realize that people like to ask me how my car is and if I've checked the oil but I'm going to say this one more time. It's not funny anymore. I think I learned my lesson by having to figure out a way to replace the engine and having to pay for all that when I could barely keep my head above water as it is. I've learned my lesson and I will always take better care of it than I used to.




So please, I know you think it's funny but I don't. Just stop it. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Gawd, PJ? Seriously? I'm sorry. What you went through was no laughing matter ever. And that fucking sucks that people would poke at you about it instead of cheering you on for doing everything you did to fix it :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to tell the Maestro. He doesn't read blogs or social network, as you know, and he *can* be an asshole sometimes without realizing it.

    No, I won't tell him for you. What do I look like, your Mom? *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't funny the first time, any more than mocking you for any other preventable thing that you weren't fully aware of is... The pain you went through to get it resolved should more than indicate to anyone with sense that you 1) didn't do it deliberately, and 2) don't need razzed about it. Sorry you have asses in your life.

    ReplyDelete