"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Max


There was a brief period of my youth when Colorado Springs actually had an alternative music station. The dial down there is normally full of country, classic rock, Christian and hip hop stations so having a true alternative station was a revelation for me. I finally heard music I actually liked and connected with on the radio. I listened to it non-stop and I was heartbroken when it off the air. Funny how that one station managed to encapsulate an entire period of my life... 





It’s funny how at the time everything seemed so complicated and difficult and how unhappy I was with so many aspects of my life and now I look back at that time and realize how uncomplicated things really were. 

Oh nostalgia, you tricksome bastard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment