"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lazy Sunday

I haven't done a damned thing today. Well other than watch Big Trouble in Little China and an episode of Stephen Fry's in America (which is definitely an amusing show). I feel like I should be doing more. Like laundry or dishes or working on Tedious project or setting up the posts for the B's but I am so utterly unmotivated to do anything but lay around like a bum and watch movies. I started thinking about the why for this. Why is my motivator bad today? I realized that for at least the last two weekend's I've been really busy, what with company in from out of town, Deathwish, Club, podcasting (more on that when it's ready), thrifting (yay for finding a real fox stole for only 10 bucks!) and more Club. It's been go, go, go for weeks and this is really the first day where I can just relax in the relative peace of it just being me and Mr. S and the kitteh. I needed time to recover my inner serenity, actually I don't even know what that means but I do know that I just needed to relax.

A day of rest.

So now I am going to go watch the Rocketeer with Mr. S and I will get around to doing the posts for the B's and I am sure I will end up working on Tedious Project but for now? Movies and lazing around and pizza.

I can always do laundry tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. You know, the recording of the podcast, while SO FUN, took a lot of psychic energy and I was wiped out last night and today. And I even got a good night's sleep before and after (which you didn't get)! I'm glad you've enjoyed your lazy day.

    ReplyDelete