"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, January 2, 2012

Fare thee well 2011

It's now 2012. That's weird to say. Allegedly it'll be the final year for humanity or the world or whatever bullshit you chose to buy. It's a year. Just like 2011 was just a year.

Filled with good and bad times, fun times and boring times. It was a year. I have had great fun with people I love and I have had some hard times trying to figure out how to fix a car on an already strapped budget (which thanks to my friends and family I was able to do) I've learned a lot about who my real friends are and who my jog-trot acquaintances are. I made new friends, lost old friends. I'm not happy to see the end of 2011 but I'm also not sad.

As for resolutions, I don't do that. Goals sure, but not resolutions.
So here are my goals for the year of 2012
new job (or maybe even starting an actual career)
finally getting all my bills caught up and current
paying off the one credit card I have
continue to go to the gym at least 2 nights a week, 3 or more if possible
DragonCon.
be  happy more than I'm not.

END TRANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment