"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dear Reproductive System - TMI ahead. You've been warned.

I'd really appreciate it if it didn't have to hurt when I ovulate. I already get menstrual cramps so bad they make me feel sick to my stomach and the pain shoots down my legs. It would really be fantastic to not have this damned pain in my side when I'm ovulating. I realize you get cranky because you know that I'm going to deny you, your one true purpose (to reproduce) but could you not take it out on me? 


I swear as soon as I can, I'm getting this shit taken out. Nothing good will ever grow there, I know this for a fact. All it does is cause me unnecessary pain every month. 


I'm over it, this is horseshit.  


*grumble, grumble*

No comments:

Post a Comment