"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just make peace with this, it's happening.

So I was kvetching about how I hadn't gotten over about 5 hours of sleep a night for the last two weeks and the Zen Archer pointed something out (as she is wont to do). Maybe those 5 hours is what my body needs on those nights and the nights when I sleep more than that it's because that is how much sleep I need that night. Instead of fighting against it and thinking that I have to try to get 8 hours a night I just need to sleep when I sleep and be awake when I am awake. It makes sense. I do okay on the days I only get 2 or 3 hours and I do okay on the days that I get 7 or 8 hours of sleep. Instead of whining so much about wanting more sleep I need to learn ow to work with my body gives me because in this case I suspect it knows better than I do what it actually needs. Another JUST STOP IT to add to my ever growing list.

I'm comfortable with that..


No comments:

Post a Comment