"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Friday, June 3, 2011

Fat Bottomed Girls

I found this article on Jezebel today about Vogue Italia putting 3(!) plus size models on the cover today and all I can say is WOW. Oh and HAWT. I also discovered that Vogue Italia has a specific website for curvy women and again I am blown away by the content. Not only does it celebrate the curvy woman it encourages them to dress to show off the curves rather than hiding them away. Damn there are some beautiful curvy women out there and thanks to Vogue Italia for introducing me to ladies I hadn't heard of before like Caro Emerald.






and if the pictures aren't enough, listen to her voice. Lovely.



Oh and Bishi who says she is like the illegimate child of Grace Jones and the character Joan Holloway from Mad Men...





Did I mention that she is also a musician?



I think I have found my latest obsession...
correction
obsessions


No comments:

Post a Comment