"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, May 9, 2011

you tell me.

Question for you reader.

What do you do when you are feeling frustrated? Like so frustrated you want to hit something? You feel vaguely as if you've been consistently and constantly banging your head against a wall and you know nothing will ever come of all this annoyance. Seriously, I want to know how handle these feelings. Me? I've got new books on my kindle, a snuggly kitty and my love. And books. Did I mention books? Because there is totally books.

1 comment:

  1. I literally hit things. Used to be walls until my house and my hands started paying for it. I bought a big ass punching bag and put it in my garage. Now, when I feel like I'm gonna fucking explode, I do, just in a less destructive way. It seriously helps. I'm so beyond the point of snuggly kitties most days.

    ReplyDelete