"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Thursday, May 26, 2011

that's my name, don't wear it out

I am a woman of many nicknames

The obvious one PJ (surprisingly that isn't my birth name, although I have had people seriously ask me if it was)

Mr. S has declared that I am Princess Sassy Pants or Princess... well I won't post that one for all to see but feel free to ask me in person about it, I might even tell you.

my facebook friends have recently declared my name to be Pantiless Jezebel Sparrow

The Zen Archer refers to me as the Social Instigator on her blog

Miss Jane usually refers to me as Peej

The manager here at work used to call me Pajama Pants but has long since just shortened it to Pants  

What is your nickname? Or just your favorite of your nicknames? How did you acquire the nickname? 

2 comments:

  1. Handsy McHandsington. Self-explanatory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I forgot
    Capt. Jack calls me Busty McChesterson

    and pretty much everyone at the club calls me
    Ms. Grabby Hands

    So I can identify with you Jane...

    ReplyDelete