"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank you

Thank you to the friend who lets me into their space even when they don't feel like having company.

Thank you to the friend who gives me exactly what I need when I don't even realize that I need it.

Thank you to the stranger for telling me I looked beautiful at a time when I totally wasn't feeling it.

Thank you to the friend who offers me a refuge and a safe harbor.

Thank you to the friend who has taught me more than they will ever know and given me space to learn my lessons without judgment or unnecessary criticism.

Thank you to the friend who has been willing to give me needed criticism without being unnecessarily cruel.

Thank you to the friend who seems to be on the same wave length as me more often than we really like to admit to.

Thank you to the friend for giving me a place to escape.

Thank you to the friend who always lets me rant about the things that drive me batshit. 

I hope that I can be half as good a friend as you are.

Thank you for being a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment