"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Recharging the Social Instigator Batteries.

For the last several weeks Mr. S and I have been going out on weekends, having a great time and being our normal social butterfly selves. I did however realize that I needed a bit of a break from the club and partying. Mostly because the next two weeks are going to be chock full of socializing and partying and fun and shenanigans what with the Onyx reunion night and the Brigadoon birthday party. Last night we took it easy. Like way easy. Dinner and shopping with two friends, hanging out at home chatting and drinking wine after DB band practice ended and then hanging out and drinking moar wine with 2 new friends until the sun was up and the birdies were chirping. It was pretty much a perfect, relaxing evening spent getting to know new people and spending some quality time with my love. Tonight we've agreed that we aren't going to club but I am not sure what we are going to end up doing. Perhaps just staying in and drinking moar wine and watching movies. Who knows. What I do know is that I really needed this.

Gotta be in top shape for shenanigans that will most assuredly be happening the next two weeks!

Update - although I say now at 5:00 Pm that we aren't going to the club tonight I also know that last night was fantastic and exactly what I needed so there is always a chance we will end up going out. Which I am totally okay with, as long as I am up in time for my 10 am date with Miss Mara and coffee and pastries. NOM NOM

2 comments:

  1. It just occurred to the Maestro yesterday that we'll have house guests for a stretch of days starting on the 12th.

    We are not doing a damned thing this weekend. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than the Onyx reunion night, neither are we. I think. *laugh* you know how Mr. S and I are!

    ReplyDelete