"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, April 4, 2011

I like griping (III)

So last Thursday evening I decided to take a quick shower before heading to the latest Stitch and Bitch gathering. In what would be one of my most epic falls ever I totally slipped and fell getting into the shower. Thankfully I didn't hit my head (although it might improve my attitude) and I didn't break anything. I did however manage to bruise the shit out of the top of my right foot, my right shin, my right knee and a spot on the inside of my left arm. The bruise on my foot has started to turn a lovely shade of purplish black. I tried to take pictures of it but they don't do it any justice. Right now my entire right foot is cramping terribly and the ibuprofen doesn't really seem to do a damned thing to make it hurt less. I am gonna whine about it a lot to see if that makes it feel any better.




*whine whine whine*



oh and when I started thinking about writing this entry this song got stuck in my head and has been on repeat. Which you know, actually makes me feel a little better cause this song is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment