"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Things I See Out And About - Shallowness ahead

1. Girl at Blockbuster - Grey slouch boots, brown ribbed tights, navy blue nylon shorts, black fleece coat and unwashed, un-brushed hair.

2. Woman at grocery store - Grey sweat pants, black heeled boots, ombre mullet and a red leather trench coat

3. Girl at the Club - white tennis shoes, fishnet tights, corset top, cut off jean shorts, black hooded sweatshirt and greasy hair.

4. Woman at the mall - yellow sweatsuit (regular sweats not even the "fancy sweats") leopard print fuzzy hat, black heels, real fur coat and lots of gold necklaces.

I am not the most fashionable person in the world, but I try. Please friends if I am ever guilty of any of these offenses please shoot me in the head.

No really.

No comments:

Post a Comment