"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset.

I've been one hell of a moody bitch lately and it's driving me insane. Unbelievably short tempered.Feeling irate anytime someone would initiate any type of conversation with me. Occasionally weepy. It was like having PMS for a month. Highly annoying both to myself and others. The really dumb part?

Life is good.

No really, it is.
I live in a big, beautiful house
I have a partner in crime that I love
I have roommates that have become like my brother and sister
I have a car
I have a job

I don't and won't beg, borrow or steal to get the things I need or want. I can and will get them for myself.

There are things I WANT but I have what I NEED. 

All my problems are First World problems and for the most part are insignificant. When I get down or angry or annoyed I just need to remind myself of these things.

Life is good.



1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need the t-shirt to remind you. I've got 4...gently used. You want one?

    ReplyDelete