"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tis the Season

Prompt: Gift. This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year? (12/30)

Presents? Did someone say presents? I love presents! Of course I do, everyone does to a certain extent. And even though I got some seriously awesome Christmas presents this year


from my Mommy, of course mine doesn't say Cameron...

yay for AT-ATs! From Mr. S's family.      



But this year I received something far more valuable, something far less tangible. A feeling of family, of community, of being loved and truly accepted for who I am and who I want to be. Of belonging. A feeling of contentment, peace and love that I have never felt this strongly before in my life. I am surrounded by wonderful people who I genuinely love and care about and who genuinely love and care about me. What else could I possibly want?


Thank you. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment