"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get outta my head and I will get outta yours.

You ever have those moments when it seems like you are channeling someone else or that they are channeling you? I realize that usually it just randomly happens that you happen to think of, say or write something simliar to other people and that it is especially prone to happen when you are close to people but this week has been kind of nuts with that.

I posted a blog defining the word assumption and the same day and pretty close to the same time actually, the Zen Archer posted a blog about taking a break and ended her post with "Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups."

Then the lovely Ms. Jane posted a blog entry yesterday about the crazy and stupid things we do for love. Funny thing is I found this picture yesterday and was thinking about doing a similar post. Guess I don't have to now *laugh* 


Life can be weird sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment