"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Achievement

Prompt: Achieve. What's the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you will feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then brainstorm 10 things you can do or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today. (12/28)

What do I most want to achieve this year? A level of financial stability. Or at least to get caught up on my bills and obligations and start saving towards a trip to Europe for 2012 with Mr. S. The next question of course is What do I need to do to become more financially stable? Get a higher paying job, get better at budgeting or rather stick to my budget once I set it. That's really the trick isn't it? I have managed to get rid of quite a few extraneous expenses but there is of course more that I could cut out of my life. The first step will be to update my resume, get everything updated and current and to actually start looking to see what is out there and what I am qualified for. To have a sense of peace and comfort and stability would be a wonderful feeling.

That's it, gotta get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment