"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, December 27, 2010

A rose by any other name

Prompt: New name. Let's meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why? (12/23)

Hrm...

Honestly I don't think I'd want any other name than what I have.

I love my name. It suits me.

I used to hate the fact that my first name was Patricia. I thought it was an old lady name. Then I hated the fact that I have two middle names.

But I've always loved my last name. In my 32 years I have never met someone that has the same last name as I do. Well that isn't related to me that is.

And?
I've tried to escape being called PJ occasionally, only to always have everyone end up calling me PJ anyway.  It's my destiny. And I am okay with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment