"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Party till you puke


_Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010?
Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans._ (12/09)

This was another tough one if only because I had some amazing times this year. New Years, Halloween, DragonCon, Salt Lake Dark Arts, My birthday, Mr. S's birthday and various other events, parties, gatherings and celebrations. All of these special events and gatherings have been so much fun. 

One of my top 3 gatherings of 2010 was definitely the Salt Lake Dark Arts Festival. I had such an amazing time there. 

Driving out there with B&C. 
Attempting to help Uncle Shitty with all the amazing sound and lighting that he was responsible for.
Watching Mr. S be the fucking rock star that I always say he is. 
Hanging out at R&C's house. 
Eating all the amazing food that R always seems to provide. 
Meeting new, wonderful and kind people.
Hanging out with some of my closest friends from Denver in new and different place.
Getting to dress up in pretty clothes for 3 days in a row.
Wondering what kind of outfit Sable would pull off next. 
Watching Mr. S walk around in Sable's fez. 
Seeing Voltaire perform, my first time seeing him. 
Finally being able to utilize my incessant need to talk and my frequent inability to sleep by helping keep Uncle Shitty awake on the drive home while the boys slept in the back.

I don't really feel like going into excessive detail about all the events over the course of 3 days because to be honest if you are reading this you've probably already heard it all before or you were there. Suffice to say, it was wonderful and fun and exhausting and I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment