"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, December 20, 2010

Misty, water colored memories

Prompt: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (12/15)

2010 has been good to me so it would be a damn shame to forget anything. Setting the timer

Mr. S's birthday

Ms. Jane's birthday

"Go Team Denver!"

New Years at the warehouse, finally being called something other than a band hooker by Die Brucke *laugh*

Halloween and embarrassing myself by being THAT girl. 

Salt Lake City with Uncle Shitty, Mr S, Aggro Ginger and all the wonderful people I met along the way

Writing again

Thwacks with Zen Sticks and Arrows, painful yes but definitely not something to forget

Pre-Holiday party with good friends, good booze and good conversations

several moments I won't mention but hold close to my heart and my memory.

The silly, giddy feeling I got when I would go to pick up Mr. S from the airport after not seeing him for a couple of days

Meeting Doc Hammer and Marc Singer.

Getting to spend time with MelissaMaudite and getting to know her better.

Dinner parties.

Watching a friend get exactly what she needed when she wasn't even aware that she needed it.

Naked Goth Soup.

Queso.

Religious Experience Cake.

BEST.PARTY.EVAR.

Hot girls doing push ups for our amusement.
 
Putting up Christmas decorations with Mr. S, Aggro Ginger, Hippie Ginger and Doppleganger roomie.

Biscuits and bacon for the fabulous O's birthday.

Crazier than Batman hot sauce.

That moment when I realized that I am truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment