"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, December 27, 2010

The kids are alright

Prompt: Everything's okay. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead? (12/24)

I am prone to freak out moments. Something will happen and I freak the fuck out and get all stressed and worried and overly dramatic. It's kind of a family trait. 

In the last year or so I have managed things a lot better so I have only had about 3 or 4 of my epic freakouts about something and even the freakouts I've had I've mostly been able to keep to myself. Mostly. 

When I don't manage to keep it to myself and calm myself down Mr. S is usually really good at telling me to shut up and breathe and calm the fuck down.

Yeah pretty much just like that
(Artwork by Sinister)
 Anyway, there are still time when I have to take it upon myself to remind myself that things really are OKAY. I have a home that I love, I have a car, I have a job, I have amazing friends and family. I am lucky. And I"m doing okay. 
 
I just sometimes need reminding...

No comments:

Post a Comment