"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Monday, December 6, 2010

it's ALIVE!

_Prompt: Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt 
most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail 
(texture, smells, voices, noises, colors). (12/03)
 
I've been thinking long and hard about today's prompt. 
The fact is that I cannot summon a moment that is that 
vivid in my mind. I mean there are plenty of vivid
moments but none that specifically made me feel ALIVE. 
 
And that makes me kind of sad. I mean to think, that 
there isn't one moment in the last year that made me 
feel truly alive and invigorated. 
 
By keeping this blog I hope to preserve moments as 
they come so next year when I  reflect I can say 
"AHA! That moment, that one right there. That's the one."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment