"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

body and soul or something of the sort

_Prompt: Body integration. This year, when did you feel the 
most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where 
there wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive 
and present?_ (12/12)
 
This integration actually happened to me several times this 
year. 
 
Several wonderful, amazing times. Times that I will not share 
with you or anyone else. 
Why?
Because those kinds of experiences are SO personal. 
So private. 
 
Even the people who may have been present may not know just 
how much those moments affected me. Then again they may know. 
Ultimately it doesn't matter. 
Because I know. 
I know it can happen. 
And I know it will happen again. 
That is all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment