"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Naughty Fairytale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eqv6mp7vzc&feature=recentlik

I am still new to this whole blogging business and I honestly have no idea how to post a video here except for using a link. Gimmie some time and I am sure I will figure it out. So for now click on the link and enjoy this deliciously naughty fairytale that was brought to my attention courtesy of the Divine Miss M. Keep in mind that it is not safe for work but it is terribly lovely to look at and it happens to feature one of my all time favorite pieces of classical music. Enjoy my friends.

1 comment:

  1. How to imbed a video into your blog: copy and paste the "Embed" code from the youtubez into your blog entry body.

    The End.

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete