"I want to be my own design" Clive Barker - Imajica

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I lost a friend today

I met Moon sometime last year. I can't remember exactly when. I suppose it doesn't really matter. From the first time I met her she was always unfailingly kind, caring and one of the most generous people I have ever met. As my dear friend Jane put it, Moon sparkled. She and her husband were in a horrific car accident last week and last night Moon passed away. There is a blog that covers the whole story and where you can donate to help cover all the medical costs and funeral costs. http://moonmustard.blogspot.com/

I wish I could have known her longer and better. I may not have known her well, but I will miss her all the same.
 on her wedding day
 always with a smile
 going out on a school night with me, always so silly
 on her birthday in Ireland
 with one of her adorable kitties

(all pictures stolen from facebook)


I feel so very sad right now.

1 comment:

  1. The first picture kills me. So much hope, excitement, and potential...

    I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete